Some general questions to think about as we plan and act on ministry ideas, especially as we come to the close of another year (more specific questions to come later) ~
1. What are we doing that we should stop doing?
2. What are we not doing that we should start doing?
3. Who is doing something we need to learn from?
4. What are we doing that has gotten stale?
5. What area of ministry is under-resourced?
6. Where have we experienced inappropriate spending or needless or wasteful spending?
How and who will resolve this and when?
7. Are we avoiding any problem issues?
8. What are our blind spots?
9. What ministries are struggling? What changes are we making to them in the next 30 days?
10. What do we have to celebrate?
Can you think of other questions to ask?
This is really a pretty easy review. I quickly read through the first 5 chapters of RAISING SUCCESSFUL TEENS in one sitting. This is a ve...
MY NAME IS PRIDE By BETH MOORE My name is Pride. I am a cheater. I cheat you of your God-given destiny... because you demand y...
I wish I had this book when my boys were younger. This is a wonderful and powerful way for parents to engage with their children on a dai...
I was really excited to be able to review the NEW NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible , with D.A. Carson as the General Editor. This is a w...