As a result, they surveyed many young Christians and asked what their questions were, and some of those questions were used as the basis for this book. Each chapter could have been a book in itself, which in some respects is part of my frustration with this book. I would have liked more of an answer to many of the questions. I wanted more from the authors.
Yet, this was a good book, it was easy to read, touched on many points and had multiple sections within each chapter about points to reflect on.
Chapters titles include ~
- Is God real? How can you know?
- Why did God create us?
- Why Doesn't God make Himself more Obvious?
- Can I trust what the Bible says about God?
- Why is the Bible so hard to understand?
- Why does God seem so violent While Jesus is so loving?
- Is Jesus God?
- Why do Christians say Jesus is the only way to God?
- How do God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit relate to one another?
- Does God really care about me and my life?
I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for an open and honest review.