Friday, November 21, 2008
Comments
I would really appreciate your comments about what I am writing about. These are huge issues for all churches, ours included. If you want to reply on the blog, click on the title and it will take you to the blog website, then type a comment. If that does not work, which sometimes is the case, send me an email reply and I will post the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Kids Devotional
God Gave Us the Bible: 45 Favorite Stories for Little Ones is a very well done, hardcover introductory Bible for parents to read with thei...
-
I read an interesting blog which leads us to think about how others perceive us. . . Church Without Sound Imagine a church without sound. I...
-
In their book, Contagious Disciple Making: Leading Others on a Journey of Discovery , authors David Watson and Paul Watson have written an...
I have left a comment. It is easy to do.
ReplyDelete