Here is week 2's Scripture memorization . . .
(Jesus said,) "The thief only comes to steal and to kill and to destroy; I have come that you might have life and have it more abundantly." - John 10:10
Jesus gives us the great offer of living the super abundant life. Are you? Or have you accepted the life satan, the thief offers you, one in which he seeks to steal and kill and destroy your heart, soul and life?
The choice is always ours!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Kids Devotional
God Gave Us the Bible: 45 Favorite Stories for Little Ones is a very well done, hardcover introductory Bible for parents to read with thei...
-
Final thoughts about our time away. Ladders and highways do not mix. Did I say ladders and highways do not mix? Okay, I'll say it again...
-
Patrick Lencioni is a wonderful leadership expert and Christian. He has written many best selling books, such as "The Five Dysfunction...
-
This is really a pretty easy review. I quickly read through the first 5 chapters of RAISING SUCCESSFUL TEENS in one sitting. This is a ve...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.