- Sometimes I have to act before I experience a change of heart.
- Sometimes I have to experience a change of heart before I act.
- I think the church focuses more on actions rather than heart.
- People outside the faith think we're all about the actions and not about the heart.
- When the world sees actions and no heart, they're skeptical.
- When churches focus on the heart and not action, they have little immediate impact outside their walls.
- When churches focus on action and not the heart, they have little lasting impact outside their walls.
- When churches focus on action and the heart, they make a lasting difference everywhere they go.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Thoughts about Change
Change - - - some deep thoughts on a Sunday night. . .
God Gave Us the Bible: 45 Favorite Stories for Little Ones is a very well done, hardcover introductory Bible for parents to read with thei...
MY NAME IS PRIDE By BETH MOORE My name is Pride. I am a cheater. I cheat you of your God-given destiny... because you demand y...
This is a wonderful devotional and Bible in one. The NIV Streams in the Desert Bible is packed with powerful words from God and from aut...