Friday, March 07, 2008

Bill Kapoun information

A Fund Raising Spaghetti Dinner will be held Saturday, March 15, 2008 4:30-6:30.
Zimmer Hall, St. Mary’s Church, Alexandria, IN
Early morning on Feb. 24, 2008 Dan & Judy Kapoun who are members of St. Mary's parish Alexandria, IN, received the ultimate nightmare, a telephone call informing them that one of their children had been the victim of a tragic fire. William "Bill" Kapoun an English teacher of 14 months in Seoul, S. Korea has burns covering 64% of his body from a fire while sleeping at his apartment. He is now fighting for his life, facing many surgeries and a lengthy recovery.
Dan & Judy's financial situation is no more promising. They have left four children, an exchange student, and Judy's mother who is undergoing cancer treatment at home. Along with Bill's accumulating medical expenses Dan & Judy are off work while taking care of their son in S. Korea. Money is needed to get Bill back to the United States and the medical care he needs. Donations can be sent to:
Help Bill Fund,
St. Mary's Church
820 W. Madison St.
Alexandria, IN 46001.
Please make checks out to "Help Bill Fund"
Bill attended St. Mary’s School, Graduated from Alexandria High School and Indiana University with double Bachelor’s degree in History and Economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.