- Sometimes I have to act before I experience a change of heart.
- Sometimes I have to experience a change of heart before I act.
- I think the church focuses more on actions rather than heart.
- People outside the faith think we're all about the actions and not about the heart.
- When the world sees actions and no heart, they're skeptical.
- When churches focus on the heart and not action, they have little immediate impact outside their walls.
- When churches focus on action and not the heart, they have little lasting impact outside their walls.
- When churches focus on action and the heart, they make a lasting difference everywhere they go.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Thoughts about Change
Change - - - some deep thoughts on a Sunday night. . .
10 Minutes in the Word - Proverbs, was a fun and easy to read devotional. I was not sure what to expect but was thrilled with this littl...
MY NAME IS PRIDE By BETH MOORE My name is Pride. I am a cheater. I cheat you of your God-given destiny... because you demand y...
I had heard of Peter Scazzero's Emotionally Healthy Spirituality , but for some reason never thought about reading it. When I saw the...
I have been a fan of John Maxwell for many years, and have read many of his books on leadership. I already had the first edition of Devel...