. . . Moving beyond this, really is the question of what is the church?
- Is it about satisfying your needs or meeting the needs of others according to what God is calling you to do?
- But, do you know what God is calling you to do?
- Is it to complain or to serve?
- Is it to have your needs met or meet the needs of others?
- Is it to serve or be served?
- Is it to be a difference maker or blend in with the crowd?
Frankly, there are just too many complainers and not enough servants. Sadly, some of the 'so called servants' are complainers in disguise. So, as you move into 2010, what type of faith will you demonstrate to the world and to your Lord and Savior, Jesus, the Christ?
Will it be that lukeward, putrid faith which Jesus tells us in Revelation 3 is spit out of His mouth? Or will you serve with a renewed zeal, passion and energy?