- We Believe: Unpacks the Apostles Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- Panorama: Keeps the big picture of each book of the Bible in view
- Key Indexes: Help with in-depth Bible study
- To the Point: Reveals what the Bible says about pressing issues
- Dear Jordan: Offers biblical advice for teens
- Instant Access: Tells what God says to you personally
- Q&A: Tests your knowledge of Bible trivia
- Bible Promises: Highlights Bible verses worth remembering
- Book Introductions: Provides an overview for each book of the Bible
I also liked the size of the Bible. It is thick, but it is a manageable size, meaning it is not too wide to handle for the youth.
If there was one additional item I would want from this Bible, it would be study notes on the bottom of the pages. I think this would help the teens when they have questions when reading the Bible.
Overall, this was a very good Bible and I would recommend this for teens.
I received this book from http://www.booklookbloggers.com in exchange for an honest review.