Included in this Bible are the following ~
Helpful introductions to books and sections of the Bible combined with 20,000 verse-by-verse study notes will guide you to a clearer understanding of every portion of Scripture.
- Previously published as NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- The full text of the New International Version (NIV), the most widely read Bible translation in contemporary English, trusted for its combination of accuracy, readability, and beauty
- 28 theologically rich articles by authors such as Tim Keller and Kevin DeYoung
- 20,000 verse-by-verse study notes
- Hundreds of full-color photos, more than 90 maps, and over 60 charts
- Comprehensive book introductions
- Over 60 trusted contributors
- Cross-references and the NIV Comprehensive Concordance
- Single-column, black letter edition
- Two ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface
- 9.1-point print size
The Bible is beautifully illustrated with charts and maps galore.
The only negative was the font size. At 9.1 point size, it was difficult to read. Anyone with eye issues will struggle with this Bible. yet, it's huge and this helped keep the pages down. This may be a minor issue, but someone who struggles with small print may not find this Bible user friendly.
If not for the font size, this is a great Bible.
I received this Bible from Booklookbloggers in exchange for an honest review.