WOW! It's almost 12:30 and I am still full from tonight's supper. As always . . .great job ladies!!
- Sometimes, I wish you had my view of our group of folks. It was so great to see you 100 people entering into conversations about ways to become interdependent upon God. Consider what it not only does for my heart, but what God is thinking about as He watches over us, and He witnesses us making strides at becoming closer, intentionally closer to Him!!
- We have received about 60 completed Spiritual Gift forms. I can't wait to see the final results of how God is gifting us and preparing us for the future.
- Again, when I say how great this is, you just can't imagine what you are doing for my spirit. . . and the pressure I am putting on myself to lead us down God's path.
- I want to find more leaders and new leaders and equip you and empower you so that you may engage with the world and with one another.
- It's 12:48 a.m. and I am finally getting tired. But I'm listening to the Moody Blues, so that's good.
- I envision more amazing things happening at FBC in the coming months and years!!
- Debbie has been subbing at the Intermediate and elementary schools this week. By the way, this woman constantly amazes me with her kindness and mercy towards others. She feels bad for one of the Alexandria youth football teams. They have not won a game and today Joshua's team beat them 8-6. Joshua helped tackle one of their players in the end zone for a safety. That was the difference in the game. Debbie felt really bad for the kids, wanting Joshua to have a good game, but wanting the other team to win. The final game is on Saturday morning.
- We have 3 couples coming to visit us over the weekend. It will be great to see these friends we were close with in Dearborn. All 3 couples were wonderfully supportive and instrumental in many successful ministries. One is the search committee chair who helped bring me to Dearborn. Jack and Tim can share notes. The names of the couples are Mike and Nancy McDonald; Jack and Kim Linton; and Dwight and Susan Smith.
Have a GREAT Thursday! Share your faith with someone. Praise God and celebrate His presence in your life!!