I look forward to January 20 and a time to fully honor Ernie in a relaxed setting.
Worship was fun and Becky did a great job filling in for Marilyn, who by the way is now home from the hospital.
Since we were talking about duct tape, I wonder what you have used duct tape for, and what about those resolutions, don't make duct tape ones, make ones which are focused on God.
I said I would tell you my 2008 goals - - they are usually pretty basic
- Grow closer to Christ . . . and experience more of His presence.
- Get in better shape (I got a punching bag for Christmas . . . can you picture me running up the steps of city hall in Alec? But no raw eggs)
- Walk more, exercise more, drink more (H2O), eat less
- Finish my doctorate!!!
- Hang out more with the kids and Debbie (although hard to do when trying to accomplish #3)
- There are always more items, but those are probably the top 5.