A quick note of appreciation to Pastor Doug and the choir, to Tommy Thomas, our drama folks, to Jeff Brown for managing lights and sound, and to the ladies in the kitchen for their hard work.
GREAT JOB!! I'm proud of all of you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Kids Devotional
God Gave Us the Bible: 45 Favorite Stories for Little Ones is a very well done, hardcover introductory Bible for parents to read with thei...
-
Final thoughts about our time away. Ladders and highways do not mix. Did I say ladders and highways do not mix? Okay, I'll say it again...
-
Patrick Lencioni is a wonderful leadership expert and Christian. He has written many best selling books, such as "The Five Dysfunction...
-
God Gave Us the Bible: 45 Favorite Stories for Little Ones is a very well done, hardcover introductory Bible for parents to read with thei...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.