I blog for a couple of main reasons ~
- I want you to get to know me a little better. I want you to hear my thoughts, to be challenged by other writers and thinkers, even ones I may disagree with. I want you to see and hear and know the types of articles, books, issues that I encounter in a typical day, week, month, etc.
- I want to challenge you. I want you to read my thoughts and others and be challenged. For this reason, when I give you articles from others, I often leave out my thoughts. I want you to think and experience on your own, not with me telling you how to think.
- I want to bring glory and honor to Christ! Jesus was a radical! He didn't do as the religious elite wanted Him to do, He did the opposite, He challenged, He got in their face, He was rejected time after time. While I don't want to be rejected, I know that is part of the calling. If God saw it good enough for His Son, He very well may see it as good enough for me. By challenging you and me, maybe we grow a little more Christ-like. Maybe we do a little more for the kingdom, who knows. . . He knows.
- I so desperately want us to fulfill His mission for our church, so I want to pass on any and all information I can to help us.
- Bottom line, if you don't like what I write, you can always unsubscribe, I will not hunt you down. I'll be disappointed, but such is life.
- Bottom line #2, keep an open heart, spirit and mind; be challenged; be engaged; be passionate about Jesus. Let Him lead your life