- A really good morning of worship. It seemed everything was hitting on all cylinders. Lots of positive comments.
- My sister and niece (with her 3 children) came from Chicago to visit for a couple of days. It was nice and meaningful to have them here. The message was especially appropriate for them, and many from what I heard (about Pain!)
- My niece was asking lots of questions after worship about church, religion, etc. She is married to a Catholic (who does not attend church) and Michelle is wanting to go. How cool is that!
- My sister really thought the music and the entire worship was "very moving." She was even tempted to come forward in the end for prayer. Janet is a Christian, but I'm honored that she was moved by God's Spirit.
- We came for last night's VBS and one of Michelle's children suddenly missed mom and started to scream, so Debbie and I hung out with her until mom came back, then another one just wanted mom with her. Kinda fun for a day or two to have girls around the house. Like I said, for a day or two.
- Anyway, good job to all yesterday. Also having Sue come forward to join makes 3 weeks in a row. I like that energy and hopefulness and the end of worship!!
Remember to focus on Jesus! He is our life source! Go and make a difference in someone's life this week!