Walter Wannegrin wrote in "Whole Prayer"
"God is alive. He participates in conversation. His yearning is to be heard, as well as to hear, to lead, to explain, to console, to solve, and resolve not only our problems but our very selves, to satisfy not only the petty hungers we can name, but the deeper hungers only a Holy Father can identify."
That's a good view of prayer.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Kids Devotional
God Gave Us the Bible: 45 Favorite Stories for Little Ones is a very well done, hardcover introductory Bible for parents to read with thei...
-
Final thoughts about our time away. Ladders and highways do not mix. Did I say ladders and highways do not mix? Okay, I'll say it again...
-
Patrick Lencioni is a wonderful leadership expert and Christian. He has written many best selling books, such as "The Five Dysfunction...
-
This is really a pretty easy review. I quickly read through the first 5 chapters of RAISING SUCCESSFUL TEENS in one sitting. This is a ve...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.