An interesting video, even though it is about Play Station 2, can this also describe the church.
Just watch . . . click on the link below ~
http://churchmedic.com/church/life-is-like-a-flea-are-we-just-like-this/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Kids Devotional
God Gave Us the Bible: 45 Favorite Stories for Little Ones is a very well done, hardcover introductory Bible for parents to read with thei...
-
Final thoughts about our time away. Ladders and highways do not mix. Did I say ladders and highways do not mix? Okay, I'll say it again...
-
Patrick Lencioni is a wonderful leadership expert and Christian. He has written many best selling books, such as "The Five Dysfunction...
-
This is really a pretty easy review. I quickly read through the first 5 chapters of RAISING SUCCESSFUL TEENS in one sitting. This is a ve...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.