- Did you know you can't have underlines and italics in the same document, it's one or the other.
- Scripture references must be in a size 10 font, not 12 which is what everything else is written in.
- Tables cannot have bold for titles.
- Any reference in a parenthetical reference must have a corresponding entry in the reference list.
- There can be no bulleted lists, like this one, instead they must be numerical lists.
- All fonts, even exhibits, must be in Times New Roman.
- No asterisks are allowed.
- and on and on it goes.
I have now sent it in again, hopefully there will only be a few comments from my formatter. I just can't figure out why I'm spending 100's of dollars to have him, have me do the work. Then again, he's the smart one, he's making the money and having me do the work. Hey! I'd like a job like that one . . . not!!
Anyway, I think I'm almost there. Maybe two more weeks before he is done and turns in the project to the doctoral office. Then it goes to the library, then to binding, then I'm on to graduation.
I'm tired and Debbie is sick, time for me to get a little shut eye as well.