Some general questions to think about as we plan and act on ministry ideas, especially as we come to the close of another year (more specific questions to come later) ~
1. What are we doing that we should stop doing?
2. What are we not doing that we should start doing?
3. Who is doing something we need to learn from?
4. What are we doing that has gotten stale?
5. What area of ministry is under-resourced?
6. Where have we experienced inappropriate spending or needless or wasteful spending?
How and who will resolve this and when?
7. Are we avoiding any problem issues?
8. What are our blind spots?
9. What ministries are struggling? What changes are we making to them in the next 30 days?
10. What do we have to celebrate?
Can you think of other questions to ask?
In the book, Prayers for Every Occasion , Ellen Banks Elwell, has written a very handy and beneficial book for prayer. At times, we want ...
MY NAME IS PRIDE By BETH MOORE My name is Pride. I am a cheater. I cheat you of your God-given destiny... because you demand y...
I had heard of Peter Scazzero's Emotionally Healthy Spirituality , but for some reason never thought about reading it. When I saw the...
The NKJV Woman’s Study Bible: Receiving God’s Truth for Balance, Hope, and Transformation is not only using an excellent translation, but...