Some general questions to think about as we plan and act on ministry ideas, especially as we come to the close of another year (more specific questions to come later) ~
1. What are we doing that we should stop doing?
2. What are we not doing that we should start doing?
3. Who is doing something we need to learn from?
4. What are we doing that has gotten stale?
5. What area of ministry is under-resourced?
6. Where have we experienced inappropriate spending or needless or wasteful spending?
How and who will resolve this and when?
7. Are we avoiding any problem issues?
8. What are our blind spots?
9. What ministries are struggling? What changes are we making to them in the next 30 days?
10. What do we have to celebrate?
Can you think of other questions to ask?
Boundaries For Your Soul: How to Turn Your Overwhelming Thoughts and Feelings into Your Greatest Allies , by Alison Cook and Kimberly Mill...
MY NAME IS PRIDE By BETH MOORE My name is Pride. I am a cheater. I cheat you of your God-given destiny... because you demand y...
I had heard of Peter Scazzero's Emotionally Healthy Spirituality , but for some reason never thought about reading it. When I saw the...
I have been a fan of John Maxwell for many years, and have read many of his books on leadership. I already had the first edition of Devel...