Friday, September 12, 2008

Doctoral Update

Yes, it seems that all is over. However, touching up the project, fixing page numbering and header margins, making subtle changes per readers, learning more about subheadings (first, second and third subheadings; more than I ever wanted to know) has become a late night adventure. I have spent lots of hours and now I am exhausted, but I think I only have about one -two hours left to finish up and send to my reader / formatter and get his feedback, which may be the most difficult aspect.

I have reduced my project by changing fonts (legal and at their suggestion) and cut out a large chunk of my appendecies. I am now down to a svelte 236 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Excellent Teen NKJV Bible

I found this new NKJV Study Bible for Kids to be a really great looking and useful Bible.  While it is paperback, the colors on the cover ...